Community Events for Families, Parents, and Professionals
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Join us as we walk to raise awareness for Childhood Apraxia of Speech on Saturday, August 5th at 9 am. This years walk is located at the Braintree High School. Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS) is a motor speech disorder that impacts a child's ability to coordinate the muscle movements required to make speech sounds. Interested in walking? Registration details available here:
Previous Community Seminars Sponsored by Puzzle Pieces, LLC
- Mindful Moms: Self-Care and Mindfulness for Mothers of Children with Individual Differences
- Financial Planning for Your Child with Special Needs
- Navigating the IEP and Building Positive Relationships with Your Child's School
- DIR® Floortime™ 101 for Parents and Professionals
- DIR® Floortime™ 201 for Professionals
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with all of our community events and seminars.