Community Opportunities for Families, Parents, and Professionals
This year Puzzle Pieces, LLC has partnered with our contact at the Department of Children and Families to help make the lives of children in foster care a bit brighter this holiday season. We will be helping to connect children in need to sponsors who wish to shop for a child or family for the holidays. Gifts can be as simple as one item, several items or a list for an entire family.
There are several ways to participate...
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or join our mailing list to make sure you don't miss our next community event!
Previous Community Seminars Sponsored by Puzzle Pieces, LLC
- Mindful Moms: Self-Care and Mindfulness for Mothers of Children with Individual Differences
- Financial Planning for Your Child with Special Needs
- Navigating the IEP and Building Positive Relationships with Your Child's School
- DIR® Floortime™ 101 for Parents and Professionals
- DIR® Floortime™ 201 for Professionals
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with all of our community events and seminars.