Community Opportunities for Families, Parents, and Professionals
Pajama Story Night
Friday, March 22nd, 7 - 8:30 pm at Puzzle Pieces, LLC
This event is open to the public for parents and students of all ages. It will be an inclusive environment for children to learn, socialize, and, most of all, have fun! Kids will enjoy hearing from Big Joe the Storyteller and participating in an arts and crafts activity. Parents are encouraged to attend a discussion titled "How to be a Reading Partner," which will provide straightforward tips on how to get the most out of story time. Popcorn and drinks will be provided. Finally, you're invited to wear your favorite pair of pajamas!
We're looking forward to seeing you and your family there!
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or join our mailing list to make sure you don't miss our next community event!
Previous Community Seminars Sponsored by Puzzle Pieces, LLC
- Mindful Moms: Self-Care and Mindfulness for Mothers of Children with Individual Differences
- Financial Planning for Your Child with Special Needs
- Navigating the IEP and Building Positive Relationships with Your Child's School
- DIR® Floortime™ 101 for Parents and Professionals
- DIR® Floortime™ 201 for Professionals
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with all of our community events and seminars.